NOTE - All training cost, materials and certification are fully paid for by salvage Africa . Please report anyone trying to solicit funds from you during the period of this training exercise to the organization.
- This training is open to all Nigerians.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and at most 45 years, with a valid identification, duly authenticated by Beverified.
- Applicants must be prepared to put in at least 6 hours a week for this training. Training duration is 8 weeks.
- Applicants must be able to read and write
- No prior certification or knowledge is required.
- The Registration portal will automatically close once we receive 1,000 applications.
- All online trainees will receive NGN5,000 worth of data, while all offline trainees will receive NGN5,000 transport allowance.
At the end of this training, beneficiaries are expected to obtain the following:
- Increased knowledge and skill
- Enhanced career development
- Personal development
Frequently asked questions
Who can apply?
The Training is open to all Nigerian citizens aged between 18 – 40 years.
Any age restriction?
Yes. Applicants must be aged between 18 years to 45 years old.
How much does the training cost?
The training is free to all Nigerians, duely verified by Beverified
When will the application close?
The application closes automatically once we receive 1,000 applications
can student apply?
Yes, the applicaton is open to everyone within the age bracket.
How will I know if I was selected?
Once you complete the application, you will be notified of your application status.